A Cute Thrusting Rabbit That Hits All the Right Spots


When it comes to sex toys, there are two types that I find difficult to resist: cute ones and thrusters. So, when given the opportunity to try a cute thruster, I couldn’t wait to play with it. Though I know it’s ill-advised to judge a book by its cover and that some weird-looking sex toys can work surprisingly well, I still love a toy with an aesthetically pleasing design. There’s something so enjoyable about a sex toy with nice curves and textures, and my fondness for all things colorful only adds to my excitement.


Of course, pleasure is the primary reason to own sex toys, but aesthetics can also be a significant factor. Each toy in this line of California Dreaming products is covered in smooth, soft-looking silicone that begs to be touched. The colors are great too, with summery shades like different pinks and soft blues. The Orange County Cutie even features a beautiful orange reminiscent of creamsicles from the ice cream truck.


However, the Orange County Cutie isn’t just a cute vibrator. Like other thrusters I've tried, it moves in a unique and exciting way. Specifically, it thrusts, which allows for penetrative pleasure without the need for exerting oneself. Based on my previous experience with similar products, I'm confident that this toy would provide an excellent time.

My First Experience with the Orange County Cutie Thrusting Rabbit Vibrator:

One of the unique features of the Orange County Cutie is that it's not only a thruster but also a rabbit vibrator, which makes for an exciting combination. It provides an insertable toy that thrusts in and out, equipped with a flexible vibrating rabbit ear that stimulates the clit. Additionally, the head of the toy is curved for optimal stimulation of the G-spot. The toy vibrates with motors in each part, so users can adjust the internal and external vibrations to different speeds or switch off one vibrator while the other continues to operate. Moreover, it's waterproof, and users can use it in the bath or shower.


For my testing, I began by setting myself up in bed with various sex essentials; I then dripped lube onto the toy and rubbed it across its ridged shaft. After rubbing it on my pussy, I slowly slid it inside, and the sensation was immediately pleasurable. I pumped it in a few times before turning on the vibrations. The vibrations from the rabbit ear teased my clit, the vibrations along the shaft stimulated my G-spot, and the rounded head of the toy rubbed against it with every slow thrust. After experiencing this manually, I turned on the thrusting feature to see what it could do.


Although the toy's thrusts were subtle and didn't go very deep, it hit all the most sensitive spots while the rabbit ear kept pleasuring my clit. As it's a thruster, I didn't need to move the toy in and out of me manually, enabling the rabbit ear to stay in place the entire time I used it. I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly, hard and thoroughly I orgasmed. The steady and constant clit stimulation and thrusting gave me a blended orgasm that was simply amazing.



Wanting to intensify the stimulation, I pushed the toy in and out of me while also keeping the thrusting feature on, which gave me a double whammy of pleasure. The orgasms that followed were multiple, strong, and immensely satisfying. Overall, my experience with this thrusting rabbit toy was very good and I can appreciate its appeal. The Orange County Cutie left me feeling exceptionally well-fucked and catered to my clit, making it a real treat to play with.

A Little Blended Orgasm Machine

The Orange County Cutie is a compact and well-designed thruster that's better than the average rabbit vibrator at giving blended orgasms.

Its smooth texture impressed me, which is particularly noticeable as an insertable toy. Additionally, it has a great aesthetic.

However, for me, it lacked a little more depth. While it hits the G-spot really well, as a deep penetration enthusiast, it could go further.

The rabbit ear is a nice feature, but similar to most bendy ears, it has little pressure. It can produce a pretty strong vibration, but the stimulation doesn't feel as potent as it would if it was pressing more firmly against your clit.

Nevertheless, if you prefer shallow penetration and don't need a toy to go beyond your G-spot, the Cutie is an excellent option. It's also perfect for rabbit fans—everything is fun about a rabbit vibrator, but with a thrusting feature that significantly improves the entire experience.

This is the first thruster in my collection that can provide clit pleasure while it penetrates. It's essentially a blended orgasm machine. Even if it wasn't super cute, I would still keep it charged and ready for another multi-orgasmic session.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What are the most popular sextoys in the United States?

How to Give Yourself a Nipple Orgasm: A Guide to Sensational Nipple Stimulation

Five Reasons to Consider the Latest Male Sex Toys